Thursday, February 6, 2014

Weekend News

So the kids are wanting to make their own Valentine's cards this year.
 
Which means I get to make Valentine's cards this year instead of just buying them. 
 
I have been searching pinterest and google and finally think I have found some cute and easy (easy being the key word) Valentine's that we can work on this weekend.
 
Taylor wants Frozen Valentine's (surprise surprise) and Liam wants Minecraft. I am just glad that Kelsey doesn't have to do Valentine's cards yet!
 
In other news...I do not feel good. I was sick last week and kind of figured I had strep and put myself on some antibiotics and I got better for about a week but then last night I felt absolutely horrible and felt like I was swallowing needles. So I figured I better go to the doctor this morning and they put me on another kind of antibiotics. I should really stop trying to treat myself. But a lot of times I just don't have time to get in to see anyone. I don't get sick often, but when I do I turn into a total baby and want to do nothing but sleep and rest. Ha...that is impossible with 3 kids!!
 
Thankfully the kids have all stayed healthy. Will was a little sick last week but is feeling better now. Taylor told Nonnie a little story about that...
 
"Mommy got sick first and now my Daddy is sick. You know, they spend a lot of time alone together and sometimes they kiss a lot and spread germs"
 
Well...I guess that explains it then!
 
Hopefully I can feel better soon. Thank goodness for Mucinex, Sudafed, and antibiotics!
 
We have a busy weekend ahead. Me and Will are going to a marriage conference on Saturday morning with Tony Rankin (he is an amazing speaker!) and I am really looking forward to it. Then we have a birthday party for Sarah Kate. Then we are going to meet with our builder about finalizing our house plans. Liam is going to spend the night with Nonnie and Poppy and go to Mason's birthday party at Lazer Tag on Saturday and is looking forward to that. Then we will have church on Sunday and start the week all over again!
 
 

No comments: