So...we have this blog...and I never ever ever update it and I feel like a terrible mother because I have all these great memories of my older 2 kids written down forever and ever but basically nothing for the past 3 years!!!
This is what working full time and having 3 kids will do to you! I have no free time anymore!
But I want to remember some of the things my kids are doing these days and blogging is just such a great way to remember. So here I go at trying to keep up again!!
Taylor
This girl is 8 years old now! What?!? How did that even happen? She is such a fun little lady. She is so smart. I am amazed at how well she does in school. But more than that, I love her tender heart and her genuine love of others. She is a great friend and sister. She loves Jesus and is learning to share that love with others. She loves tumbling (and shows us that love all over the living room!). She almost has her back handspring down. Hopefully we can post a video of that soon! She loves to read and does so quite often. I love to see her reading. She also loves her american girl dolls Hannah and Addie. They have lots of cute accessories and she loves to dress them up and play with them. She is still very much a daddy's girl but loves to spend the with mommy too. She loves being a big sister to Liam and Kelsey. She brings us so much joy in our lives!
Liam
The boy is now 6 1/2. We like to call him the saint Bernard who thinks he is a lap dog! He loves to cuddle his momma! I can just barely pick him up now. I think he weighs around 63 lbs. He is just about as tall as Taylor is. He is definitely solid. Liam is a great student and does very well in school. He has a very sensitive heart and we try to remember that when he gets in trouble and has to be disciplined. Which isn't much, but he's a boy, so he gets in trouble sometimes! He has such a servants heart. He loves to help around the house and he loves to help his daddy whenever he can. He is in boy scouts and is enjoying learning about that. He plays well with Kelsey a lot. He also likes to play his tablet but we are trying to discourage this because he just likes to watch minecraft videos on youtube...insert eye roll here! I don't get it! He is growing into a great little boy and I am so proud of him.
Kelsey
Oh Kelsey Rae. There is nobody quite like our little Kelsey! I barely remember life before our 3rd little blessing came along but I am certain that it was quieter around here! Kelsey is 2 1/2 now and is full of energy! She goes full speed from the time she wakes up until she finally goes to bed. She likes to run and jump and scream and whine! She is so incredibly smart that it is scary sometimes. But she is also so incredibly stubborn! She is finally sleeping in her own room thanks to our recent remodel. She had a rough transition but for now she is going to bed around 9 or 9:30 in her bed with either mommy or daddy laying beside her bed in the floor. She sleeps all night (hallelujah! ). She goes to school 2 days a week and has already learned so much. She is learning bible verses and some of her letters. She can count to 13 and then makes her way on to 20 only skipping a few numbers here and there. She can sing her ABCs and knows all her shapes and colors. Her grandma and nonnie watch her on Tuesdays and wednesdays. And then mommy gets to stay home with her on thursdays. Those are our favorite days! She likes to play with her kitchen and she likes to color and read books. She also is slightly obsessed with her tablet and likes to watch movies like Frozen and Wreck it Ralph! She loves to play with babies too. She gets in trouble a lot for not listening and whining and for messing with her sister and brother's stuff. But she really is a good little girl. She is just having a terrible time being 2! She is not potty trained but we are working on it. She knows what she is supposed to do but just won't. Remember how I said she is stubborn? Yeah.
Me and Will are great. I have never loved that man more than I do right now. We have so much fun just raising these kids together. Sometimes I am certain that if we had the chance to run away together and leave this craziness behind we would. But it is our life and we are trying to live it to the fullest. We are looking forward to the future and will hopefully be building our forever home soon. It has been a long time coming and I am so so ready!
I am so hopeful that I can keep up with blogging our lives because I truly love looking back at all the past posts and reliving some of those crazy days. I am not making promises but I going to try to make it happen!




No comments:
Post a Comment