Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!

Today was Will's
28th
Birthday!


Will spent the day at work, I was at clinical, and the kids were at school. But when we all got home we gave Will his birthday cards and we all went out to eat. Me and the kids felt bad that we didn't get Will anything for his birthday, but since I technically don't work, I didn't feel like it would be cool to go out and spend Will's hard earned money on something that he might not even have wanted! He agreed.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Will. You are the most amazing man and I love you so much. The kids pretty much think you are the greatest Daddy ever. Taylor asks me all the time if you will really marry her when she gets big. You do so much for us and you never ever complain about anything. You are my superman! You allow me to do so much more than I ever could on my own. You watch the kids and take them places when I need to study and you even cook and clean sometimes! I love you so much. Thank you for hanging in there during the tough times and believing in me more than anyone else. You encourage me so much and I love you for it!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Well, I was glad I was able to give him a present that he really wanted! He makes it really easy to buy for him!!