Ok...I realize that my daughter is almost 4 years old,
and she has never ever had a haircut!
I just love her long beautiful curls and I couldn't bring myself to get them cut off until now. I was so afraid that if we got her hair cut that the curls might go away!
I know...I am a crazy momma.
But Taylor was starting to ask about getting a hair cut so I knew it was finally time. And plus it was starting to get a lot of split ends and was kind of frizzy and fuzzy on the ends.
So I decided it was finally time!
Will was able to be there for the first haircut too. And that made Taylor happy. She didn't really smile or anything the whole time she was getting her hair cut, but she didn't cry or anything either. She just sat there and looked at herself in the mirror!
All done! We even got some good tips on how to keep her hair shiny and her curls non-frizzy! That made me super happy because I am definitely still trying to figure out how to take care of all that hair!
She didn't get a whole lot cut off, but I could tell a BIG difference!
She didn't get a whole lot cut off, but I could tell a BIG difference!
I told her we wouldn't wait 4 more years before we got it cut again!
I love that little girl so much! And I love that she is a girly girl who doesn't care to get dirty!
I may be a little partial, but I think she is the most beautiful little girl in the world!
1 comment:
I just LOVE her hair! You do a great job with it. You had a lot of hair too - just not curly like Taylor's!
Post a Comment