Yesterday we went to Splash Country for the last time this year. This is the first year we have gotten season tickets and we went 3 times I think. The kids love love love the water, Taylor a little more than Liam, but they both love Splash Country. Yesterday was Appreciation Day for the season pass holders so we decided to go and take Nonnie with us. On the way up there Taylor drew a picture of me and I thought it was the cutest thing ever...so I had to take a picture.

She is so very talented. Will pointed out to her that I didn't have arms so she fixed that later. But this is the first time she has ever drawn something that I have remotely been able to tell what it was! I was so proud!!

Taylor is still learning to swim and loves wearing the life jacket. This really surprised us because last year she wanted nothing to do with wearing the life jacket or getting in the water! She was ready to go ride some slides! Her favorite this year was riding on the double tube with me or her daddy. She also liked the mats and the wave pool. And she liked to "swim" by herself in the lazy river.

Liam is not as big of a fan of the water as Taylor, but his favorite thing this year was the wave pool and the lazy river. He did ride two of the family rides with us and would scream and yell everytime we had to get in the raft, but when we would get to the bottom he would say he loved it! He is so cute I could just eat him up!

Aww...they really do love each other!

Splash Country was wonderful yesterday since it was only for pass holders. We didn't have to wait in line at all for anything and we got free food! We even won two prizes! It was a little strange to be in the wave pool and there only be like 10 other people in there with us, but it was so nice. And it was a beautiful day without a cloud in the sky. I was really glad we got to spend one last day doing nothing but being together and having fun.
We aren't sure if we will get season passes next year or not, but I would say it would be a safe bet to say we will. It will all just depend on if we think we will have enough time to go or not. But I really hope we can because the kids just love it.
1 comment:
Thank you SO MUCH for not taking my picture at Splash Country!
Post a Comment