Our Wednesdays have been getting pretty busy around here lately, but I don't mind if the kids are happy.
We start our days off by waking up and eating breakfast. My kids favorite thing to eat for breakfast is a piece of bread with cheese on it that has been toasted. They think it is amazing!
So then we get dressed and head to the library. Our local library in Harriman does a Preschool program on Wednesday mornings and the kids love it. They read stories, practice the alphabet, sing songs, do little dances, and then get to do a letter worksheet and a craft. Taylor is very into learning her letters right now, and Liam just likes to color and glue! So they really enjoy it!
Then we come back home, eat lunch, and play around the house the rest of the afternoon. I usually try to read some for school or get some kind of homework done, but it never happens. Partly becaues I just don't want to, and partly because the kids won't let me.
Then we all get dressed again (because they have usually stripped their clothes off at some point!). We load up in the car and head to Taylor's tumbling class. We used to go on Tuesdays, but that was just making us be gone from the house for a really really long time. So we switched to Wednesdays and it seems to be working out pretty good!
Taylor does tumbling from 4:30 to 5:30 and then we usually go meet up with Daddy who is just getting off work and eat somewhere. The kids favorite place will forever and always be McDonalds, but we try to switch it up every now and then!
After we eat we head off to church. After church Will usually takes the kids home while I stay for choir practice. Most of the time by the time I get home the kids are already in their pajamas and sacked out on the couch! Which is a good thing because they have to get up early the next morning and go to school!
So as you can see, our Wednesdays are full of fun and activities. I like getting out of the house with the kids though, it makes the day not seem like it drags on and on. And they really enjoy the things we do!
He went to the library with us and then we came home and ate lunch and played outside.
Those trees were one of the things that really attracted us to this house, well, for me anyways. I love that they are there to keep their playhouse shady and that the kids can play around them. Plus they are just so big and pretty! I am glad that the kids can enjoy being out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment