Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bechtel Christmas Party

This weekend me and Will got a night out! We went to Will's work Christmas party on Saturday and like last year, decided to just stay in Knoxville for the night and enjoy a night away from the kids.
We dropped Taylor off with Kimberly Saturday afternoon and then took Liam to Nonnie and Poppy's. We had a few stops to make in Knoxville before making our way to the hotel. When we got there we got all gussied up and made our way to the party that was being held at the Knoxville Convention Center. I must say thank you to Nonnie for letting me borrow her dress and to Amber for letting me borrow her shoes. Maybe one of these days I will have nice things that fit me, but as of right now, I had to borrow stuff!
We enjoyed all the food and conversation at the party. We left right after dessert because people started dancing and drinking and we are just not into that. So we got to go to bed without putting babies to bed first and then we got to sleep late! I don't think we have slept that late in a long long time! After we left we decided to eat at Red Lobster before heading home to pick up the kids. It was a great weekend away from life and all the stress that brings, but we were very glad to get our babies back!

1 comment:

Mona said...

You probably looked better in my dress than I do! Glad we could help you get a night away!!