Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

I promised myself that Liam would not be getting out of his crib until he was at least 3...but he has been asking about having a big boy bed lately, and I kinda feel like he is ready for it.
So....

Will took the rail off today!

Now Liam has a big boy bed! I am hoping that he won't fall out of it tonight and that he enjoys it. I am so used to him just yelling for me to come get him in the mornings that I am anxious to see what he will do once he realizes that he can just get out of bed and come get me!

We only kept Taylor in the crib for about 15 months, and I always felt like we got her out of it too quickly. I am glad that Liam has been in his crib for longer.

Now if we could just get them both to go to sleep on their own...

No comments: