Ok...so I was just reading on Kelly's blog from Kelly's Korner that there are seriously people in this great country who have never even heard of Okra!!! Are you serious people? You have never heard of okra? I could believe it if you had just never tried okra...but never even heard of it? I just can't imagine. Fried okra is my all time favorite side dish! I cannot go to Cracker Barrel and not order fried okra. I don't care what I else I am ordering...I need fried okra with it! I mean...just look at this great picture of some yummy fried okraThursday, July 30, 2009
Are you serious?
Ok...so I was just reading on Kelly's blog from Kelly's Korner that there are seriously people in this great country who have never even heard of Okra!!! Are you serious people? You have never heard of okra? I could believe it if you had just never tried okra...but never even heard of it? I just can't imagine. Fried okra is my all time favorite side dish! I cannot go to Cracker Barrel and not order fried okra. I don't care what I else I am ordering...I need fried okra with it! I mean...just look at this great picture of some yummy fried okra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment