Monday, July 20, 2009

Liam and his Friends

Yesterday was our turn in the nursery so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of Liam and his best buddies! He loves these little girls so much! I can't wait to see them grow up together...and I am just sure that Isabel and Jenna will be fighting over my handsome little man! I love all these little cuties!

Jenna Smith
(Daughter of Shawn and Leslie Smith)
Isabel Magill
(Daugther of Brian and Misty Magill)

Isabel giving Liam some loving!

Jenna decided that she needed to give Liam loves too!

This is what I get now when I ask Liam to smile at Mommy...I love it!

Playing the drums together
We love our church family so much and I am really glad that my children are going to have great friends to grow up around. I grew up with their parents and so it is really neat to see them all getting to grow up together now too!

1 comment:

Mona said...

Those are really cute pictures of Liam, Isabel and Jenna! I'm glad your children are experiencing the kind of friendships at church that you grew up with. What a special bond they will have.