Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jumpity Jump

Last Saturday the church took a group of kids and adults to Jumpity Jump in Knoxville. We were really looking forward to this trip. Taylor didn't even know what Jumpity Jump was but all week we told her she was going and she kept asking if it was time to go yet. Here are some pictures from the day. We really had a good time. After we jumped for an hour and a half we were worn out. Then we went to CiCi's pizza and stuffed ourselves with pizza before heading back home. It was a great day with lots of great friends! I think Taylor enjoyed riding the bus almost more than anything. Everytime we are at church now she asks if she can ride on the bus.


Taylor and Morgan on the way...they were so excited

Taylor didn't waste anytime getting in the bounce house. This was her favorite thing to do...she DID NOT like the slide!

Liam loved jumping in here too! He had to have help from Daddy at first...but soon he was walking and crawling around in there by himself.

Me and Liam after going down the slide! Liam LOVED the slide and would just giggle the whole way up to the top! Whenever you sat down at the top with him and asked if he was ready he would start scooting like he was going to go off by himself and say "uh-huh!"

He didn't like it too much though when Tim took him through the obstacle course!

Getting braver!

Leslie, Jenna, Levi, and Madison all coming down the slide at once! And I think that is Misty on the other side. Everyone was having a really great time.

The whole group. I think there were more adults than there were kids!

After eating it didn't take long for Taylor to fall asleep. She was worn out!

Liam fell asleep too, but he woke up before I could take his picture!
I really enjoy getting to spend time with all our friends and their kids. I am really looking forward to our next trip in September...Mayfield Dairy Farm! I hear there is ice cream at the end of that tour!

No comments: