Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This Mother's Day was such a great day! We had beautiful weather, a good service at church, and great food back home! I got a small nap and only did minimal studying!

And what could be better than getting to be a mother to these two beautiful babies??
I love them so so much!

And I have a pretty amazing Daddy and husband who bought and cooked these wonderful steaks! They were soooo good! We had baked potatoes, shrimp, sauteed mushrooms, and sister shubert's rolls to go with them and it was the most wonderful meal!

Cute picture of me and Kimberly with our precious little princesses! These two little girls are going to get in a lot of trouble in a few years...

My Mommy with all her babies!

Again...it was such a wonderful day. All my life I wanted to be a mother and now that I am I don't want to take it for granted one single day! I will be the first to admit that it is very trying to be the mother of two little toddlers/preschoolers, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Well...they could be a little less whiney...but other than that I love being a mommy! My wonderful husband got me exactly what I asked for this year...a pedicure! I have spent many birthday's, Valentine's Day's, Christmas's, etc hinting around as to what I would like Will to get me and sometimes I end up a little disappointed (sorry babe!), so this year I didn't take any chances and just told him what I wanted. And I think he appreciated me telling him what I wanted. So then I was happy, he was happy, it was a great day! Now I just have to find a time to get it done!

I am so thankful for my beautiful, healthy children who have made me a Mommy. I thank God every day for them and pray that I will be the Godly mother they need me to be. I hope they see God through me and always know how much He loves them!

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
Isaiah 66:13

No comments: