I saw this little kids interview on another blog and I thought it was just so cute so I thought I would try it out with the kids. It will be interesting to see how the answers change in 6 months to a year!
What is your name? Liam (pronounced Wee-um)
How old are you? 5 (he is actually 3)
What is your favorite color? Blue and yellow
Who is your best friend? Mommy and Daddy and Sissy
What is your favorite animal? Elephant and Horse
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mickey Mouse
What is your favorite movie? Bambi
What is your favorite book? About animals
What makes you happy? When somebody be's my best friend
What makes you sad? When somebody not be my best friend
What is your favorite food to eat? Grapes and Strawberries
What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
What games do you like to play? Toy Story (playing with his Toy Story characters)
What is your name? Taylor Ann Smith
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
Who is your best friend? Abigail and Rhylan
What is your favorite animal? Little dogs
What do you want to be when you grow up? A nurse practitioner
What is your favorite movie? All of them
What is your favorite book? Every single one
What makes you happy? Making silly faces
What makes you sad? Seeing other people cry
What is your favorite food to eat? Everything, but not peas and carrots
What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
What games do you like to play? Dora game on the Leapster
I will hopefully remember to ask them those questions again in about 6 months and see how much they have changed!
1 comment:
I hope you remind Taylor that she likes little dogs the next time she sees Timber and Layla! Very cute answers by the way!!
Post a Comment