Ever since we moved back to TN we have gone to the Fantasy of Trees in Knoxville the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The kids really enjoy looking at all the decorated trees and doing all the other little things they have for the kids.

We usually go with Kimberly and all her kids and Nonnie, but Kimberly had to work this year, so we took Nonnie! Thank you Kimberly and Amber for the free tickets!

They were not too excited about having their picture made!

Me with my babies.

Nonnie loves for the kids to make the thumbprint ornaments, but I am just not really a fan. So when I saw these potholders they could make I decided that would be a great craft for them! They enjoyed getting their hands painted and making me something that I would use during Christmas for many years!

They also got their faces painted, but I think they both had the paint off of their face before we even left the place! The kids also had a great time playing with the blocks they had set up and riding the carousel. I hope that one year Will can start going with us. They kids really wanted to see Santa, but we decided to just look at him from afar since Daddy wasn't with us.
After we left the Fantasy of Trees we went to the mall and ate lunch and did some shopping. Not much, because they were getting tired. I think we made a few other stops and then we had to get back for Taylor's tumbling class. She was excited to tell Ms. Annie where all she had been that day!
1 comment:
sI just LOVE the Fantasy of Trees. One day, I may just have to buy something there!! It's OK that you didn't do the thumbprint ornaments. I don't think I had noticed the potholders before. Those turned out really cute, even though you had to help the guy with his writing!! Thanks for letting me share in the day with you, Taylor and Liam. Will does need to plan on going next year!!
Post a Comment