You are currently wearing size 2T clothes, you are still wearing diapers, but we are working on potty training. Some days you are interested, and some days you just aren't. But I can tell it won't be long now until you are really ready to stop wearing diapers. You tell me all the time if you have pooped. And sometimes you tell me that you have peed, just usually after you already did it!
You are talking more and more these days. You still say "Y's" for your "L's" but it is kinda cute so we don't mind! You say things like "yittle," "yove," "Yogan," "a yot," and it is so cute! You love to read books but are really just interested in the pictures right now. You really love to play outside and it is going to be hard to keep you inside once it starts getting colder.
You go to daycare three times a week right now. You cry almost every time I drop you off, but your teacher says that you are fine before I get back out the door and she tells me that you have so much fun while you are there. You like to color and paint and play with playdough.
You are such a delightful little boy. I honestly didn't know what to think when I first found out that you were a boy. I was excited, but just didn't know if it would be the same to be the mom of a little boy. It has been the most amazing journey these past 2 1/2 years and you have become such the little Momma's boy. And I love every minute of it! I love how rough and tumble you can be one minute, and then how sensitive and loving you can be the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment