When I started thinking about Taylor's 4th birthday party a few months ago...I saw that someone had done a Pinkalicious party for their daughter and thought it was so cute! I asked Taylor if she would be interested in having a pinkalicious party and she was very excited about it! She has had the Pinkalicious book for a while now and loves to read it. So it made perfect sense to have a pink party! We did the party this past Friday before her birthday.
I tried to incorporate pink everywhere I could. I know Taylor's pinkalicious party was not as fancy and pinkalicious as other parties I have seen, but Taylor loved it and that is all that matters!
Amber and Tim at the party. Tim thought it would be funny to wear a bow tie! Pretty sure the invitations said to wear PINK though!
Liam coloring at the kids table! I had a cupcake coloring sheet and a pinkalicious maze for all the kids to do. And then I had all kinds of crayons laying out for them to use. This kept the kids entertained while all the guests were arriving. We also had princess tattoos for the girls and Mickey Mouse tattoos for the boys to put on. They really loved that!
Taylor with tow of her cousins, Abigail and Rhylan! They all had a good time I think!
Opening presents! She loved this!
A pinkalicious doll!
Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!
I read the Pinkalicious book to all the kids after they ate and before the presents. But I guess I forgot to have someone get a picture of that!
There were so many people at Taylor's party and it makes me happy to know that so many people love her and care about her enough to come to her party! She had such a great time and I think all the other little girls (and boys too) had a great time too!
I hope you had a great 4th Birthday Party Taylor!
2 comments:
What a perfect PINK party! Taylor really did seem to enjoy herself tremendously!! Now you need to get ready for a BLUE party!
Sorry I didnt wear pink... apparently I didnt read the invitation thoroughly(sp?) enough...:(
Post a Comment